The UrbanKingz Kodi addon is a celebration of the urban lifestyle. From movies to music to comedy, check out Urban Empire today.
The UrbanKingz Kodi addon is a celebration of urban content. From growing up in the hood, to gangsters, rap music, def jam comedy, and more, Urban Empire is a unique Kodi addon worth looking at.
It is located in the King of Kingz Repo and the dev has done a really good job keeping the addon simple but effective.
After you install the UrbanKingz Kodi addon, you’ll see the following options to select from the main menu:
- Christian Movies
- Music Videos
- Urban Movies
- Urban TV Shows
- Rap Battles
- Hip Hop Interview
- Urban Radio
- Unsung – Tributes to urban legends such as Tupac, James Brown, Fat Joe, Ice-T, Lenny Williams, Marvin Sapp
If you have an itch for checking out some different content, definitely give Urban Empire a try today.
Note: The addon may take an extended amount of time between clicking the plugin.video.urbankingz.zip and the addon installing on your system. Please be patient.
How to Install UrbanKingz Kodi Addon – Standard Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://kingofkodi.info/repo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like king and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > king > plugin.video.urbankingz.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. KodiGuide is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.