The Tinklepad Kodi addon has become a very popular movie and TV source for a few reasons:
- It uses the same URLResolver backbone as Covenant, Exodus, and others to pull in movie and TV show streams.
- Autoplay is enabled by default and works cleanly to play the best available source.
- TV and Movie meta data and playlists come from the 5movies websites, rather than Trakt. In my testing, i felt like this made for a cleaner and simpler look.
- Movie playlists include Latest HD, Latest non-HD, Title, Release Date, Rating, Views, Featured, Trending, Genres, and more.
- TV playlists include Title, Date Added, Views, Trending, Genres
For those who find other multi-source addons slow and unreliable, I think you’ll find that the Tinklepad Kodi addon is better in both regards.
NOTE: Tinklepad stores no content within the addon. It only knows how to search the public internet for data and information.
The Tinklepad Kodi addon can be found in the Merlin Repository.
How to Install Tinklepad Kodi Addon
This addon is a third-party Kodi addon not supported by the Kodi Foundation. Though Kodi add-ons don’t store any files or host any content, streams from this addon are scraped from websites that fall in a grey legal area.
Because it is not legal to stream this content in every country and location, we are not posting a how-to guide on this website. We believe that this is the safest move for Kodi.Guide because we know that there are parties looking to crack down on websites promoting piracy and we are not one of those.
Kodi.Guide has plenty of add-on installation guides for things that are completely legal and we encourage you to check out our home page for more information.
Let us know if we can help you out!