Team Judgement has released The Unjudged Kodi addon, their kick at an all-in-one source for movies, TV, sports, fitness, documentaries, anime, music, and more. Read all of the details below
NOTE: This addon is offline right now and is not available for install.
The Unjudged Kodi addon is another team’s version of an all-in-one Kodi addon. It has all main sections included and plenty of content to spend time looking through.
After installing the addon, you’ll see the following options on the main menu:
- Live TV
- TV Shows
- Logins – Access to Universal Scrapers and ResolveURL settings
- Clear Cache
- Addon Settings
As you can see, there is plenty of content worth checking out. Unconfirmed, but it appears that some of the content from the Verdict addon has made its way into this addon.
The addon is built using the Jen template.
NOTE: For those people who have followed the Judgement Repo, it is now no longer installable from their repo zip address. The Unjudged is located in the Illuminati Repo.
Per the disclaimer within the addon:
This is a non-profit resource, organized solely for educational purposes which is protected under the Fair-Use doctrine of the Copyright Act, specifically section 107, which does promote freedom of expression, by permitting the unlicensed use of copyright-protected works.
Check out the installation guide for The Unjudged Kodi addon underneath a special Kodi promotion for our viewers.
How to Install The Unjudged Kodi Addon – Standard Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://repo.theunjudged.xyz and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like .judged and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > .judged > Illuminati Repo (x.x.x).zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Illuminati > Video Add-ons > The Unjudged > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
The Unjudged Kodi Alternatives
The Unjudged Kodi addon is a playlist Kodi addon. This means that curators have created specific playlists of metadata. The addon pulls streams from the public internet that match this data. If you want to check out other similar Kodi addons, check out the following:
The Unjudged Kodi Failed to Install Dependency
Recently, users have been reporting issues with installing the Unjudged Kodi addon. We’ve dug into this issue and have determined the problem to be related to Universal Scrapers, a common dependency module that many addons use.
When you receive the “Failed to Install Dependency” Kodi error, follow these steps:
- From your Kodi main menu, navigate to Settings (cogwheel) > Event Log.
- If you see the failed addon install and then right below that, a failed Universal Scrapers dependency and a Universal Scrapers installation failed, you have this problem.
- To fix this issue, you must install the Universal Scrapers Repository manually. To do that, click here to install the repository. Move this zip file onto your Kodi box or somewhere Kodi can access it.
- From your main menu, navigate to System > Add-ons > Add-on Browser > Install From Zip File > Navigate to the zip file you download above and click on it. Wait for the addon enabled notification in Kodi.
It appears that some addons are not correctly importing the Universal Scrapers repository. This is causing failure on installation.
The Unjudged Kodi Error Check Log
Sometimes you may get a message telling you to check your Kodi error log. If you see this error while streaming video, it can mean that your cache is full. If this appears while trying to navigate menus in the X Kodi addon, it means that the link you are trying to access does not exist anymore. If you are trying to start a stream from the addon, select another stream.
How Do Kodi Addons work?
Not seeing something you want? A specific title nowhere to be found and you aren’t sure who’s at fault?
Learn how Kodi addons work by clicking here. This guide is a crash course on scrapers, resolvers, pulling content from the internet, what Kodi addons are and aren’t, and more important information that everybody should know.
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. KodiGuide is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.