The Skuff TV Kodi addon is for those who like action sports on surf, snow, moto, skate, base, bike, and carnage. Watch the best videos on this Kodi addon today.
The Skuff TV Kodi addon is for those who enjoy the thrill of action and extreme sports. Featuring surfing, skating, snow, moto, biking, and more, Skuff TV uses Australia as its backdrop to showcase some impressive moves.
Per the Skuff TV website: Skuff TV takes the latest and greatest clips from Australia’s home of action sports videos
After installing the Skuff TV Kodi addon, you’ll be presented with the following options from the main menu:
- Videos we are amped on
- Skuff Snow
- Skuff Surf
- Skuff Bike
- Skuff BMS
- Skuff Offcuts
- Skuff Skate
- Skuff Moto
- Tunes we crank at Skuff HQ
- Skuff Vault
Each section in the addon has a wide selection of action sport videos worth checking out.
Follow our guide below to install the Skuff TV Kodi addon today.
NOTE: All streams in this addon come from legal and verified sources. Kodi addons do not store any content and simply pull links from the public internet.
How to Install Skuff TV Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://rockodi.com and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “rock”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “rock” > repository.rockcrusher-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Rockcrusher repository > Video Add-ons > Skuff TV > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Let us know if we can help you out!