The Redemption Kodi Addon is a simple movie addon split out into popular sections we always get requests for: New, 4K, HD, and more.
Redemption also has some specialty sections such as fight replays and documentaries as well.
Read more details within our guide.
Redemption Kodi Sections
Install the Redemption Kodi addon today and get access to a simple single-click and play movie addon for Kodi. When you install the addon, you’ll be presented with the following playlists:
- Added Today
- New Releases
- Cam Releases
- 4K Movies
- Redemption Movies (A-Z)
- Fight Replays
The addon is from Bucky Media, who used to have his Bucky’s World addon inside of the Smash Repository. Most of the sections are carry-over from that addon.
The latest version of the addon is v1.9.
New releases appear to be completely up to date and each movie lists the associated quality beside the title of each film.
NOTE: Redemption stores no content within the addon. It only knows how to search the public internet for data and information.
The Redemption Kodi addon can be found within the Bucky Media source.
How to Install Redemption Kodi Addon – Standard Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://cellardoortv.com/repo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like cdtv and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > cdtv > repository.cdrepo-x.x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > CellarDoorTV Repo > Video Add-ons > Redemption > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Redemption Kodi Alternatives
The Redemption Kodi addon is a playlist addon focused mostly on movies. This means that one or more content curators have created specific playlists of metadata. The addon pulls streams from the public internet that match this data. If you want to check out other similar Kodi addons to Redemption, check out the following:
Redemption Kodi Failed to Install Dependency
If you get the “Failed to Install Dependency” error when trying to install the addon, it means that one of the extra modules was unable to install properly. This can be due to a number of reasons:
- The dependency listed in the addon code is out of date or not compatible with your version of Kodi (prevalent if you are running an old version).
- The host is currently offline for maintenance.
- The dependency does not exist at the address anymore.
Make sure that you are running the latest version of Kodi. If the dependency addon issue is due a host being down or an addon issue, we will do our best to update everyone via social media. Click here to read more about the “Failed to Install Dependency” error.
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. KodiGuide is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.
And that’s it! The addon will be found in your video addons alongside the rest of your addons.
Let us know if we can help you out!