The Neptune Rising Kodi addon is a new fork of a popular Kodi addon, bringing a nice multi-source solution for Kodi.
IMPORTANT: The Blamo repo has gone offline and you cannot install this addon right now.
Click here for more information.
June 28th: The Neptune Rising Kodi addon has been updated to v1.4.3. Some of the recent changes to the addon include:
- Download fixed – success window should now pop up.
- Fixed download from multiple links.
- Library playback has been fixed
The Neptune Rising Kodi addon is a multi-source addon providing movies + TV content to check out on your system. The addon is a fork of the Poseidon addon, which is in turn a fork of the old Exodus addon. If that statement means nothing to you, just look at it as a good sign that the addon has a solid base of code to work with.
It is Blamo’s second multi-source addon project, the other being Placenta.
Changes to the code include new and unique playlists to check out inside of the addon
After you install the Neptune Rising Kodi addon, you’ll see the following options to select from the main menu:
- TV Shows
- Top Movies
- IMDB User Lists
- Critters Corner
- What the Fork?
- My Movies
- My TV Shows
The Neptune Rising Kodi addon can be found in the Blamo Repository. Support for this addon can be found on Twitter.
How to Install Neptune Rising Kodi Add-on – Standard Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://repo.mrblamo.xyz and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like blamo and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > blamo > repository.blamo-x.x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Blamo repository > Video Add-ons > Placenta > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
This addon contains acestream peer-to-peer links, which shares your connection with other users in order to share the load, reduce buffer, and improve reliability. Hide your connection on the internet with a reliable VIP VPN service like IPVanish. A VPN can make hide your internet traffic and make you appear as if you are from anywhere in the world. We offer 53% off IPVanish, which has some advantages too:
Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more
Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
7 day money back guarantee
The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
If you are interested in signing up, receive an automatic 53% off your first IPVanish bill by clicking here!