The Mercury Kodi addon is a really nice source for high quality media. There is plenty of 4K and UHD content to check out.
Our full guide below includes features list, sections list, setup guide, and tips to make sure that the Mercury Kodi addon is working great for you!
Table of Contents
- Mercury Latest Version
- Mercury Kodi Addon Features
- Mercury Sections List
- How to Install Mercury Kodi Addon
Mercury Kodi Latest Version
July 6th: The latest version of the Mercury Kodi addon is v1.0.0. This addon is a new release from ‘The Wombles’ and it has been quickly rising up the top Kodi addon charts. Check out the features and sections list below if you are interested in learning more.
Mercury Kodi Features
Mercury is a playlist Kodi addon with custom curated sections to check out. The addon focuses on highly reliable Debrid links providing mostly 4K and UHD content. The sections list below gives you an idea of everything included in the Mercury Kodi addon.
Mercury also has some sections for documentaries, music, concerts, and more.
After installing the Mercury Kodi addon, you’ll see the following sections from the main menu:
- Search Movies and TV Shows
- New Movie Releases
- Top 50 New Releases
- New Releases One Click
- Debrid New Releases FHD
- Stranger Things Season 3
- Debrid Movies 4K UHD
- Debrid Classic Movies FHD
- Top 250 Movies Of All Time
- Latest TV Shows Most Popular
- Latest TV Shows People Watching
- 24/7 Movies and Shows
- Kids Movie Boxsets
- Movie Genrea
- Trakt Lists
- Mercury Documentaries
- Live in Concert
- The Jukebox
- Online Radio
- Mercury Tool Box
- Real Debrid Re-Authorize
- All Debrid Re-Authorize
- Openload Pair Online Here
- Movie Site Pairing
- Clear the Cache
- General Settings
How to Install Mercury Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY https://floyd6969.github.io and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like .floyd and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > .floyd > repository.dejavu-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Dejavu Repo > Video Add-ons > Mercury > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Give this addon a try and let us know if you need any further help!
PROTECT YOURSELF ON THE INTERNET
Sign up for a premium Kodi VPN and access the internet unrestricted. We offer exclusive discounts for NordVPN, the highest respected VPN in the Kodi community. It has some great features for users:
Apps for Android, iOS, Mac, Linux & more
Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
Access to servers hundreds of VPN servers
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. KodiGuide is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.