LinkSnappy is a really nice multi-hoster for HD media links. It is an alternative for Real Debrid, Premiumize, or All Debrid, but comes with some awesome features and advantages. Come learn more today and read our guide for information on how to set up LinkSnapper in Kodi now.
NOTE: If you already know what LinkSnapper is about and you are just here to get an account, then click here to sign up and then come back for instructions on how to setup LinkSnappy in Kodi!
Table of Contents
- What is LinkSnappy?
- LinkSnappy Features
- How to Sign Up
- How to Setup LinkSnappy in Kodi
- Fidelity Points
- Not Working
What is LinkSnappy?
LinkSnappy is a paid service that gives you premium access to a large number of popular file hosts on the internet.
Your fee goes to maintaining and paying for those servers, so your download speeds are not limited and uploads are not capped to save space.
LinkSnappy is a PREMIUM option that eliminates the issues that free file hosts have and makes addons buffer free and high quality. It is an alternative to Real Debrid, Premiumize, and All Debrid, which Kodi users will be familiar with.
- Over 65 file hosts supported included favorites like RapidGator, NitroFlare, Uploaded, TurboBit, Oboom, and more!
- Cached torrent support
- Privacy Guard – Prevents your IP and streaming info from being transferred to third parties
- Cached torrent support
- Payment in US Currency! Real Debrid, Premiumize, and All Debrid are all native to the Euro pound, which is an inconvenience for North American Kodi users
- 24/7 support
- 7 day money back guarantee
- jDownloader, Chrome, and Firefox plugins for automatic premium link generation
One other nice LinkSnappy feature is that when you buy a 90 or 180 day pass, you get to give a friend free 45 / 90 days of premium elite LinkSnappy.
LinkSnappy vs Real Debrid
Since Real Debrid is the most popular service in this space, a lot of our followers have been asking why LinkSnappy is better than Real Debrid. Some of the reasons are:
- More hosters available with your elite membership
- 10GB of cloud storage available
- Payment in USD – key for those from North America who don’t want to pay for Debrid in Euro dollars
- LinkSnappy supports Kodi users where Real-Debrid has often clashed with ResulveURL developers in the past over integration of its service.
The monthly cost for LinkSnappy on Kodi is cheap:
- $4.99 USD for 7 days
- $12.99 USD for 30 days
- $29.99 USD for 90 days (Free 30 day voucher to give to a friend)
- $54.99 USD for 180 days (Free 90 day voucher to give to a friend)
Payment can be made by credit card, PayPal, or cryptocurrency! LinkSnappy uses USD pricing by default, which is nice for North American Kodi users. Most other debrid services are European based, so you have to pay using the Euro and servers are located overseas. This is one of the reasons why we think LinkSnappy has a nice advantage for US and Canadian users.
The risk to try the service is very low! In addition, when you purchase a 90 or 180 day premium account, you’ll get a voucher that can be sent to a friend for 45/90 free premium days.
LinkSnappy Coupon Code
Enter the code TWILIGHT at checkout to receive 50% off the price of your LinkSnappy account, plus 1TB of free storage as well!
Is there a Free Option?
You might be thinking “LinkSnappy sounds great but I want to try it for free before I make a purchase.
When you register a free account, you DO get limited access to some of LinkSnappy’s hosts! This means you get limited access to popular resolvers like RapidGator, Uploaded, ZippyShare, and zShared links for free to help you decide.
The free LinkSnappy is just a preview and trust us when we say that the premium version is the real deal.
LinkSnappy Promo Code
There is no official LinkSnappy coupon code or offer. The service is only a few dollars to try out per month, so the price point doesn’t need a promo code!
There are some verified LinkSnappy resellers which sell premium time on the service for a fee. These resellers buy premium time for LinkSnappy and may choose to pass on a discount to you.
Always read the fine print before going after a LinkSnappy promo code or deal to make sure it is legit.
How to Sign Up For A LinkSnappy Kodi Account
First, head to the LinkSnappy website and sign up for a free account. You simply have to enter in an email address and then you will be given a temporary username and password to log in with.
Once you have logged in for the first time, click on My Account on the top menu.
From the Home screen in your account, fill in the Alias with your username and New Password and then click Update.
Scroll down and select your plan.
Choose your payment method and follow the instructions to pay for your premium account. After your account is processed and you show as a premium user, you can setup LinkSnappy on Kodi!
How to Setup LinkSnappy in Kodi
The instructions below are for both URLResolver and ResolveURL.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM (gear icon) > SYSTEM
- Under the Add-ons tab, click on Manage Dependencies
- Click on ResolveURL > Configure.
- In the URLResolver Configure window, select the Universal Resolvers tab.
- Scroll down to LinkSnappy and change the Priority to 90 to ensure that your LinkSnappy links will appear first.
- Click on Authorize my Account to run the Linknappy Device pairing process.
- When you are done, click OK to save settings and return to the main menu.
Addons that contain LinkSnappy links will now automatically route them through your premium account!
LinkSnappy Device Pairing
During the configuration above, you’ll be asked to perform the LinkSnappy device pairing procedure.
In the addon, you’ll be asked to authorize your LinkSnappy account. You’ll have to go to the LinkSnappy device page and enter in a specific code.
After your account is synced, you’ll be able to access all of LinkSnappy’s features.
You are now setup for LinkSnappy Kodi content! You should noticed that the LinkSnappy source shows up first whenever you go into a movie or TV show.
If you think that LinkSnappy is not working for you, the number one thing we would suggest you try is re-authorizing in the URLResolver and ResolveURL settings.
This will ensure that your Kodi setup is synced back to your Real Debrid account on the web.
The second thing to try is to check your account and make sure that you are still a premium user. We’ve had tons of people online tell us the service is down, only to discover that their premium account has lapsed.
We’ve done a comparison of all multi-hosters in Kodi to give you an idea of some of the similarities and difference in the services.
Some services come with additional features such as cloud storage, an included Kodi VPN, and more!
LinkSnappy is a paid service, which will turn people off. Just remember, your favourite Kodi add-ons are FREE and you should expect FREE quality.
This is one great option for giving yourself a more flawless Kodi experience. Hopefully this review gives you a good idea of what to expect on the service!
Get in touch with us if you have any questions.