Are you looking for a working Terrarium TV alternative? Come and try the TVZion Android TV and Amazon Fire app today, which is packed with features and working sources to check out.
A lot of users have been looking for a Terrarium TV alternative since the popular Android APK pulled the plug back in September and is no longer usable. A couple of modded TTV versions have come out to reverse the force that disables the app. It’s great to see that some NEW APKs are now coming out to replace TTV.
The TVZion Android app is an APK that you can load onto any Android device such as a phone, tavlet, or TV Box. Similar to third party Kodi addons that scrape the public internet for media, TVZiondoes the same thing without requiring the Kodi interface for media playback. Instead, it uses an Android media player, such as VLC or MX Player, to playback files.
TVZion TV Features and Recent Updates
The latest version of TVZion is v3.0, released on November 3rd, 2018. The latest update adds 15+ sources and 10+ resolvers, which really makes the app closer to Terrarium TV level of quality.
The TVZion Android APK boasts the following nice features:
- Ad free? yes, 100% ad free.
- ChromeCast: Yes
- Real debrid: Yes
- Animes: Yes
- External players support: Yes
- Android TV optimized: Yes.
- Minimum android version: Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)
- Absolutely amazing UI
- Android TV Leanback suggestions support (Nougat +)
- Continue watching tiles on your Android TV home:Currently this feature is supported only Android TVs till Android Nougat. Nougat+ devices will be supported soon.
- All at home:Your TVZion home consists of endless scroll lists. Love Sci-fi? It’s there, love Documentaries? It’s there as well. Lists are endless, so you never have to leave the home
- Play random episodes in one click
- Easiest episode browser there is:TVZion automatically scrolls to the last episode when episode list is open. Continuous episode list, no need to select seasons. (But of course, you can if you want to)
- Special content sections in TVZion home.
- Up next section
- New in HD section
- Airing today section
- Recently aired section
- Filter content by genre, year filters with sort by popularity, release date options
- Customize thumbnail
- Change grid size
- Choose between poster/screenshot thumbnails
- Disable texts on thumbnails
- Trailer support
- 10+ Resolvers [More coming]
- 15+ Sources [More coming]
Check out our TVZion Android install guide below. Underneath that, we’ve posted from screenshots from the app to give you a good idea of what to expect!
How to Install TVZion Android TV & Amazon App
TVZion is not available on the Google Play Store. Instead, it must be manually downloaded and sideloaded onto your device. You can also use Android software that automatically sideloads APKs for you. To install TVZion, follow these steps:
- From your Android home screen, navigate to Settings > Security > enable Unknown Sources.
- Download the latest version of the TVZion Android app by clicking here and move it onto your Android TV box via a USB stick or network drive..
- Navigate to the TVZion APK file you moved onto your box and run the file. HINT: You can download ES File Explorer from the Google Play Store to make navigating file folders easy. You can also run the APK from inside of ES File Explorer.
- When you launch the APK, select Install. TVZion will install and then it will appear in your apps section when it is done.
Amazon Fire TV & Android TV Downlodaer Method
- From the Amazon home screen, navigate to Settings > Devices > Developer Options.
- Turn On the option to install Apps from Unknown Sources
- Head back to the home screen and launch the Amazon App Store/Google Play Store.
- Click on the Search Bar and search for Downloader.
- Click on Download to install the app and launch it once installed.
- Type http://tiny.cc/tvz3 into the URL box and then click the Go button.
- The TVZion APK will download. Click on Install once you see the setup wizard.
- After it finished, click on Done and Delete the APK file from your box.
TVZion is now installed in your Apps area!
TVZion Android TV Screenshots
Let us know on Twitter or Facebook if we can help you out!