Are you looking for a free live IPTV source in Kodi? The Crew Kodi addon is a simple and efficient television addon with some one click movie playlists as well.
Our full guide below includes features list, sections list, setup guide, and tips to make sure that The Crew Kodi addon is working great for you!
Table of Contents
- The Crew Latest Version
- The Crew Kodi Addon Features
- The Crew Sections List
- How to Install The Crew Kodi Addon
The Crew Kodi Latest Version
August 18th: The latest version of The Crew Kodi addon is v0.23. Make sure you have the latest version of the addon today.
The change log for the latest version is:
- Scraper updates
- cfscrape update
- Duplicate link checker
- Added ororo
- Removed dead settings
- Updated Dutch translation
Check out the new sections list below.
The Crew Kodi Features
The Crew is a playlist and multi-source combination Kodi addon. It is a lot similar to Exodus and Venom but with custom curated playlists included as well.
Give the addon a try and check it out for yourself.
The Crew Sections
After installing The Crew Kodi addon, you’ll see the following sections from the main menu:
- TV Shows
- Greyhat > Kids
- Bluehat > Sports
- Whitehat > IPTV
- Blackhat > Fitness
- Greenhat > 1 Clicks
- Redhat > Stand Up Comedy
How to Install The Crew Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY https://repo.the-crew.xyz/ and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like .crew and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > .crew > repository.thecrew-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > The Crew > Video Add-ons > The Crew > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Give this addon a try and let us know what you think by commenting below or getting in touch with us on Twitter!
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. Kodi.Guide is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.