GridIron Legends is a dedicated american football Kodi addon, providing live IPTV, replays, documentaries, and coverage to America’s biggest sport.
If you are a fan of College Football’s top football from Big Ten, SCC, ACC, or any other division, come and check out GridIronLegends today for a huge selection of content..
We don’t usually see dedicated College Football Kodi addons, so this is a nice welcome to your collection. It comes from NoleNation.
GridIron Legends Latest Update
The latest version of the GridIron Legends Kodi addon is v2.5. Recent updates to the addon include:
- New live links added
- More College Football podcasts have been added
- New live IPTV links have been loaded into the addon
Check out the updated sections listed in the GridIron Legends addon below.
GridIron Legends Sections
After installing the addon, it is broken down in the following way from the main menu:
- GridIron Live
- College Gameday
- NFL Live
- American Alliance Football
- Gridiron Live Sports
- Gridiron Streams
- Gridirion Live TV
- NBC Sport Networks
- Sports Channels
- GridIron Entertainment
- TV Shows
- 24/7 Shows
- Storied Rivalries
- All or Nothing
- Fear the Spear
- War Chant Podcast
- Great Moments in FSU History
- Great FSU Offensive Players
- Great FSU Defensive Players
- Championship Game Highlights
- College Replays
- NFL Replays
- Bowl Games – Full bowl game replays. The addon contains bowl games from the 80s all the way up to today.
- National Championships – All National Championship College Football streams from 1980 until 2017 are included in the addon so far. Pick your chosen year and stream the biggest college football replays.
- Players Vault
- Best of the Best
- Tomahawk Nation
- Hype Videos
- Sports and Recreation
The GridIron Legends Kodi addon can be found in the Man Cave Repository.
Check out the installation guide for GridIron Legends below.
How to Install the GridIron Legends Kodi Addon
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://kodi.mancavekodi.com and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like .mancave and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > .mancave > repo > repository.mancaverepo-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Man Cave Repo > Video Add-ons > GridIron Legends > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Tip: Filtering Content in Kodi
Some sections within this addon contain hundreds of videos in a single playlist. To quickly find content you are looking for, follow this tip:
- From the folder of videos you want to find something in, press the left button on your Kodi remote to open up the side options menu.
- Scroll down to the Search option and click Enter.
- In the typing window, start to type what you want to see (e.g. “Alabama” for all Alabama games). As you start to type, the addon will filter out only the results that match your query.
- When you are done, click enter and you will have a much smaller subset of video files to stream.
- To empty your search query, press left again and click on search.