The Wario Kodi addon has a bunch of great kids content suitable for the younger Kodi audience. If you are interested in finding out more, check out our full detailed guide for this kids Kodi addon for more information.
Wario Kids Addon
The Wario Kids Kodi addon focuses on a special niche of content: kids and early learning. The addon contains a bunch of content not found inside of the multi-source addons that rule the Kodi community.
Wario Kodi Sections
After installing Wario, you’ll see the following breakdown from within the main menu:
- Kids Search
- Early Learning
- DC Comics Movies
- DC Comics TV Shows
- Marvel Movies
- Marvel TV Shows
- Wal Disney
- Watch Cartoon
- Cartoon Network
- Disney Channel
- Disney XD
- Sony Pictures Animation
- Warner Bros Animation
- Walt Disney Productions
There is also an option to reauthorize your Real-Debrid account from within the addon.
Check out the installation guide for the Wario Kodi addon below:
How to Install Wario Kodi Addon (Kids Kodi Addon)
File Manager Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://theclown.me/repo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like .clown and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > .clown > repository.clown-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Clown Repository > Video Add-ons > Wario > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Other Kids Kodi Addons (Wario Alternatives)
Check out some of these other kids Kodi addon alternatives:
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. Kodi.Guide is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.