This is the ultimate game on how to play League of Kingdoms. Specifically, we will go over:
- An overview of the game
- The main components and features of the League of Kingdoms
- The Earth Portal
- How to play League of Kingdoms
- How to make real money playing League of Kingdoms
League of Kingdoms is an interesting MMO game that contains blockchain and crypto elements to help you make decisions in the game. We'll show you everything you need to get started playing.
If you have any questions about the game, please comment below and we'll help.
Related crypto game guides:
- Axie Infinity
- Blankos Block Party
- The sandbox
What is League of Kingdoms?
League of Kingdoms is the world's first massively decentralized online multiplayer (MMO) game built on the blockchain. In the game, players can buy, build and cultivate their own kingdoms, while competing and attacking other players for in-game resources.
You can build your kingdom on your own or in alliance with other players, who will share resources with you and help you increase the value of your territory. You can also take part in raids with your alliance.
The land and resources you need to build your kingdom can be beaten as NFT and monetized in NFT markets.
The resources available in the game are
- gold coins
You can buy these resources as NFT. Crystals are the most important of the resources, because they can stimulate anything in the game. You can use crystals to speed up travel time or to quickly create armies.
League of Kingdoms is available on iOS, Android and desktop browsers.
Land is a standard ERC-721 token and the basics of the game. Players can buy, develop and earn profitable rewards for owning land.
Each piece of land is an NFT asset that you can monetize in the NFT markets. This process is similar to the crypto game The Sandbox.
You can raise the level of your property as more kingdoms flourish on your Lands. The higher your property level, the more rewards you will earn.
As a player, you have the right to vote and to be voted for the use of chips. Therefore, use your chips wisely. Your vote can help shape the development of the game.
You can join forces with other players to decide the direction of the project. In fact, your ideas matter a lot when it comes to League of Kingdoms. You can also form alliances with other players to unlock massive powers.
League of Kingdoms comes with legendary non-fungible skins that you can use to beautify your kingdom. As a player, your skins always belong to you and give you an endless list of powerful spells.
These mystical skins are limited in supply to create a deficit, so they will become very valuable.
The Earth Portal
By accessing the Land Portal, you will receive information about DAI 24H rewards and cumulative. These are the rewards earned by players who own, develop and contribute to the development of Lands.
In League of Kingdoms, Land is an NFT real estate property that you can purchase to earn rewards and also compete for hegemony. All landowners receive a commission of 5% of the resources collected by the players.
Landowners are rewarded based on their land development levels in the DAI Rewards Fund. The DAI Rewards Fund accumulates 10% of the total amount generated from in-game purchases. This group was created to reward hard-working landowners for their efforts, commitment and loyalty.
However, in order to claim these rewards, you need to contribute to the development of your land. In addition, you must successfully verify your identity in order to claim DAI rewards.
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to play League of Kingdoms. It includes 4 specific topics:
- Creating a MetaMask wallet
- Transfer Ethereum from a cryptographic exchange to MetaMask
- Turn your Ethereum into LAND into MetaMask for League of Kingdoms
- Create a League of Kingdoms account
How to create a MetaMask wallet
- Visit the official Metamask website at https://metamask.io/. Both Chrome and Firefox are supported by MetaMask, so make sure you're using one of those browsers.
- Click on Unload the button in the upper right corner of the Metamask home page.
- Click on Install MetaMask for Chrome / Firefox.
- On the Metamask store registration page, click Add to chrome or Add to Firefox, depending on the browser you are using.
- Your browser will make sure that you want to install MetaMask in your browser. Read the disclaimer and then click Add extension.
- When MetaMask is finished installing in your browser, click MetaMask in your extension area to launch your wallet. You may need to restart your browser for MetaMask to appear here.
How to transfer ETH to MetaMask
- Connect to the main MetaMask dashboard and make sure the main Ethereum network is selected.
- Under the ETH section of the dashboard, place your cursor over the account address and click it to copy your address to the clipboard.
- Go to Binance (or Coinbase or another FTX cryptocurrency) and sign in if you haven't already. Click the Buy Crypto button.
- Enter an amount in the currency box and then change the Receive to ETH option. Then click Continue.
- Confirm your chosen payment source on the next screen, and then click Continue. If you don't have valid payment information, you'll need to upload it here and then click Continue a second time when you're done.
- Review the order details and then click Confirm to complete the transaction.
- From the top menu, go to Wallet> Fiat and Spot to see your crypto balances. Under ETH, where you should see your repository, click Withdraw.
- In the Address box, enter the address of the wallet that you copied from MetaMask. Set the amount that you want to send, and then click Withdraw.
How to change Ethereum with LAND in MetaMask
- From the MetaMask main menu, click Change
- Under the Change to symbol area, select LAND.
- Enter how much Ethereum you want to transfer, and then click Exchange reviews
- Please check your details and then click Completely
How to create a League of Kingdoms account
Once you have LAND in your MetaMask wallet, you can sign up and play League of Kingdoms. To do this:
- Visit the official League of Kingdoms website
- Click "Log in" and select MetaMask. Log in to your MetaMask wallet.
- This will generate a registration form to create a League of Kingdoms account.
- Fill out the form and click the "Create Account" button.
- Congratulations! You now have a League of Kingdoms account.
To start playing League of Kingdoms, you must first purchase Land. You can buy Land using the MetaMask balance you changed above. If you've ever played a top-down strategy game, you'll be familiar with the main interface of the League of Kings.
Once you acquire Land, you can begin to grow or develop your kingdom by managing resources, while trying to defeat your close rivals in battle.
You can also fight monsters to gain resources in the game to build your kingdom. If fighting is not your job, another way to gain resources in the game to increase your kingdom is to make agricultural resources.
There are 3 ways to make money in League of Kingdoms:
- Passive income: You can get passive income from owning land. In League of Kingdoms, landlords earn a commission of 5% of the resources collected by players. They also earn 10% profit from in-game purchases in DAI.
- Land Trade: The second way to make money in the League of Kingdoms is through land trade. You can exchange your field with other players in the gaming ecosystem.
- In-Game Resources: Finally, you can earn in-game money by accumulating in-game assets and then reselling them in external NFT markets, such as OpenSea.
If you have any tips on how to make money playing the Crypto League of Kingdoms game, please comment below.
Overall, League of Kingdoms is a well-crafted crypto MMO game. It is one of the most popular crypto games to play today.
Want to know more about the game? Do you have any more tips to share? Comment below and let us know today.