If you are looking for a fast Exodus alternative with tons of HD links and added Easynews and Furk support, then the Fen Kodi addon is right up your alley!
Come check out all of the unique things about Fen and why you should add it to your Kodi addon collection today.
Our full guide below includes features list, sections list, setup guide, and tips to make sure that the addon is working great for you!
Table of Contents
- Fen Latest Version
- Fen Kodi Addon Features
- Fen Sections List
- How to Install Fen Kodi Addon
- Easynews & Furk Setup
Fen Kodi Latest Version
The latest version of the Fen Kodi addon is v1.5.05 from June 2nd, 2019. If you don’t have or see the latest version in the repository, make sure you install the latest version using our instructions at the bottom of this guide.
Fen Kodi Features
The Fen Kodi addon is an Exodus fork, which is a multi-source Kodi addon that combines providers and resolvers to give you links to specific media queries.
The added perk of Fen is that it support both Easynews and Furk, two premium providers. Easynews is a usenet provider, which gives access to private servers with millions of media files that never get removed (unlike a free file host).
A full list of Fen Kodi features are:
- Full free user support from Fen’s scrapers and ResolveURL
- Cached torrent support
- Easynews support
- Furk support
- Download support
- Quickly access your Kodi library
- Search Trakt, Easynews, Furk, or by People
One thing that immediately impressed us about Fen was the high number of good quality links returned by the addon. Thanks to cached torrent support, we saw hundreds of 1080p or better links for a recent popular title.
After installing the Fen Kodi addon, you’ll see the following sections from the main menu:
- TV Shows
- My Trakt Lists
- In Progress
- Kodi Library
How to Install Fen Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
- Click here to access the Tikipeter repository on Github.
- Click on the newest repository.tikipeter-x.x.zip file
- Click on Download and save your zip file somewhere that Kodi can access.
- From your Kodi home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > select the repository.tikipeter-x.x.zip file you downloaded above and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Tikipeter’s repository > Video Add-ons > Fen > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Easynews & Furk Setup
First, sign up for an Easynews or Furk account.
- Launch the Fen Kodi addon
- Navigate to Settings > SETTINGS: Accounts
- Enter in your Easynews and/or Fuek username and password in this page.
- Scroll down to the Search tab.
- Enable the Easynews and/or Furk source.
- If you’d like, you can limit the number of sources returned by Easynews or Furk so that you don’t waste any quotas or limits.
That’s it! When you search for a media title, it will bring in results from Easynews and/or Furk. As well, the Search section of the Fen Kodi addon also has specific searches for Easynews and Furk as well.
Give this addon a try and let us know what you think by commenting below or getting in touch with us on Twitter!