Users new to the world of Kodi can build a foundation of knowledge and develop their understanding by checking out [the /r/Addons4Kodi wiki](https://www.kodi.guide.com/r/Addons4Kodi/wiki/index). This knowledge base includes basic information all users should know as well as a dedicated FAQ section to help with instant answers to the most common questions. Included as part of this wiki is an [extensive F.A.Q](https://www.kodi.guide.com/r/Addons4Kodi/wiki/faq)which covers many of the most common topics raised in the sub.
In addition to the information held in the wiki, users are invited and encouraged to post and discuss their streaming add-ons suggestions to keep up with the ever-changing Kodi add-ons landscape. Further to add-on recommendations, it’s tough to keep up with the best options as add-ons are frequently being created, updated or discontinued; to assist with this, users can request content sources here and have recommendations provided.
Here are some general guidelines for posting a recommendation:
* Only identify one add-on recommendation or one content request per comment.
* Before commenting an add-on recommendation or content request, see if it has already been mentioned.
* If it has and you want to add some information, reply to the comment identifying the recommendation/request.
* If an add-on has not been suggested yet, comment and includes a description of what content the add-on provides.
* As far as what is expect of you here when you recommend something, please at least explain what the add-on is, the major notable features, and why you recommend it for others.