The Kodi Velocity add-on from the BlazeTamer repo has been released and brings a whole new multi-source movie and TV show add-on for Kodi users! Click here to find out what features it has and how you can install the Kodi Velocity add-on today!
May 16th Update: BlazeTamer has pushed v1.1.2 of the Kodi Velocity addon. Those of you who have updated to the latest version of Kodi can check out Velocity and let us know if we can help you out!
Kodi Velocity v1.1.2 Change Log
- Added more providers
- Faster source returns
- Dialog updates during source returns
After a few weeks of speculation, teasers, and hints on Twitter, the BlazeTamer repo has released a brand new add-on for Kodi called Velocity. Velocity is an add-on that grabs movies and TV show data from different sources around the internet.
The Kodi Velocity add-on uses Trakt as the backend database so even without an account, you get a ton of great movie and TV links when you use the add-on.
With a Trakt account, the Kodi Velocity add-on opens up a whole new set of features, including:
- Add shows to your watchlist, where they remain until you watch the show.
- Add shows to your collection, which works similar to the Kodi library integration without depending on Kodi’s backend.
- When you add TV shows to your collection, you can filter by episodes you haven’t watched yet and see the next episode.
- There is an area with recommendations on what to watch based on your history.
To install or find out more about Trakt, click here!
In addition, scrapers can be enabled and disabled within the add-on settings.
Make sure that you install the Kodi Velocity album via the official BlazeTamer repo (instructions below) as it is required to receive auto-updates in the future to the add-ons and the sources used in the add-on.
Note: If you find that movies don’t work in the app, you may live in the UK where Primewire and 2Movies sources are geo-blocked. In order to watch movies, you will need to use a VPN to change the location you appear from. You can get 25% off at IPVanish VPN right now if you want to try it out and see that it works! Click here to sign up at IPVanish.
Note for Real-Debrid users: As long as you have Real-Debrid setup in your URLResolver according to our guide, all links in Velocity that use Real-Debrid hosts will work for you in the faster premium speed.
NOTE: The Velocity Kodi addon no longer exists and cannot be installed.
Kodi Velocity Trakt Setup Guide
- First, make sure you have a Trakt account setup from Trakt.tv
- In your web-browser, go to http://trakt.tv/pin/7558. Login with your account.
- Trakt will ask you if you want to authorize your account with the Velocity add-on. Click the green AUTHORIZE button.
- Write down the PIN that Trakt provides you.
- Launch the Kodi Velocity add-on you installed from the BlazeTamer repo, go to Trakt Settings, then click Click Here to Authorize Trakt and enter in the PIN you received above, then click Enter.
- That’s it! You can verify that your Trakt account is synced by hovering over any movie or TV show, clicking menu, and clicking Add to collection, which will add the show to your collection.
PROTECT YOURSELF ON THE INTERNET
Sign up for a premium Kodi VPN and access the internet unrestricted. We offer exclusive discounts for NordVPN, the highest respected VPN in the Kodi community. It has some great features for users:
Apps for Android, iOS, Mac, Linux & more
Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
Access to servers hundreds of VPN servers