The IMVDb Kodi addon stands for Internet Music Video Database. It allows you to watch any and all music videos from all your favourite artists.
The IMVDb Kodi addon gives you access to watch the official music videos from any artist you want. IMVDb.com is a website that consolidates HD music video streams and information, similar to what IMDB is for movies.
When you install the IMVDb Kodi addon, you will see menus and categories that line up with the website, including:
- Best New Music Videos
- New Videos
- Most Viewed Videos
- Videos by Release Date
- Videos by Country
- Random Video
- Favourite Artists
- Favourite Songs
In addition to having a massive selection of content, IMVDb also comes with a few nice features you should know about:
IMVDb Kodi Features
- To create a playlist of multiple music videos that play automatically, hover on a song, press menu and select Queue item.. The first video will start playing, but press the Escape button to go back to the menu while the song plays in the background. Keep selecting songs and choosing Queue Item until your playlist is created. Then, open the side menu (press left on most skins) and choose the full screen option.
- When you hover on a song and press menu, choose Add to Favourites to add it to the “Favourite Songs” screen on the main menu. Likewise, if you click on Search and then by Artist, you can add each Artist to your “Favourite Artists” playlist.
- In the addon settings, you can choose a custom directory for locally stored music videos as well.
Interested in installing and trying out the IMVDb Kodi addon? Check out the guide below! IMVDb is located in the TVADDONS repository.
NOTE: All streams in the addon are grabbed off of YouTube and consolidated by the IMVDb website. All streams are 100% free and legal to view and this Kodi addon stores no content.
How to Install IMVDb Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.co and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “fusion”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “fusion” > kodi-repos > english > repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > TVADDONS.co Add-on repository > Music Add-ons > IMVDb > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Let us know if we can help you out!