Read our Fluxus TV Kodi setup guide today and learn how to configure Fluxus IPTV inside of Kodi now. Fluxus is a popular IPTV source that includes live TV and video on demand. Get the details below.
Fluxus TV is a constantly updating live IPTV service available in the form of an M3U file. An M3U file is a test file that contains the names and listing of IPTV sources. You can install and use M3U playlists in Kodi in two different ways:
- Simple Method – PVR IPTV Simple Client (One M3U file at a time)
- Advanced Method – Playlist Loader (Multiple M3U files together)
Fluxus TV M3U Lists
The Fluxus TV service is split into six different M3U playlist files, each serving its own niche as follows:
- Fluxus IPTV – Over 1500 Live IPTV channels from around the world.
- Fluxus Radio – Live global radio stations
- Fluxus Cinema – Over 1000 video-on-demand movies
- Fluxus Faith – Over 100 Religious and spiritual channels
- Fluxus CCTV – Over 200 closed-circuit camera feeds
- Fluxus Lust – Adult content
Check out our guides below for how to setup and configure Fluxus TV in Kodi and grab the M3U Playlist addresses.
How to Install Fluxus TV Kodi – IPTV Simple Client Method
- From the Kodi home screen, navigate to Add-ons > My Add-ons > PVR.
- Click on PVR IPTV Simple Client > Configure
- Under M3U Play List URL, enter in the .m3u file address you want to load in from Fluxus TV (use the list below) and then click on OK.
- If you had the PVR IPTV Simple Client Enabled already, it should refresh and tell you how many channels were loaded in the top right corner.
- If PVR IPTV Simple Client is Disabled, click on the Enable button.
- Back on the Kodi home screen, click on TV to launch your M3U playlist and view what live IPTV channels have loaded.
- If you don’t have the TV icon on your home screen, navigate to Settings > Interface > Skin > Configure Skin > Enable TV and it will now be added to your main menu.
How to Install Fluxus TV Kodi – Playlist Loader Method
- After you have installed Playlist Loader, launch it.
- Click on Add a New List and enter in the name of the .m3u file address according to the Fluxus TV address list below.
- Upload or skip the instructions for icon, channel icons, and cache time.
- Your M3U playlist will appear in the list on the main menu.
How to Use GSE Smart IPTV to watch Fluxus on Android
- On your Android device, download and install GSE Smart IPTV from the Playstore.
- After it is installed, open the app
- From the top left corner, select the menu icon.
- From the Remote section, choose the Remote playlist.
- Now from the top right corner of the remote playlist tab, click the Add icon.
- A pop-up box will appear; choose Add M3U URL.
- Now select any playlist name as per your preference and enter the unique M3U URL.
- Select the Add button to add to the remote playlist list.
- Select the Fluxus playlist and stream any content you like.
Fluxus TV M3U Playlist Addresses
Use the list of Fluxus TV addresses below to setup your M3U Playlist in Kodi.
- Fluxus IPTV = https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/36b1wtkkee3mced/iptv.m3u
- Fluxus Radio = https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/a4ugvxpl47zap3z/radio.m3u
- Fluxus Cinema = https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mqare8si7ov9r3i/cinema.m3u
- Fluxus Faith = https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/f7gjt8xvnr9j3nx/faith.m3u
- Fluxus CCTV = https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/icvdd7l37veh1xv/cctv.m3u
- Fluxus Lust = https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/bz0f3lo9qi6rltt/xxx.m3u
It is important to note that Fluxus TV does not host any of the streams available on their remote playlists. We (KodiGuide) have no affiliation with the content within these sources. Please redirect all copyright violation issues to the companies that host these files.