If you like boxing or mixed martial arts such as UFC, Bellator, and more, you need to get the FightTube Kodi addon today. Read everything it has below.
April 15th: The latest version of the Fight Tube Kodi addon is v1.0.2. Check out the updated list of sections below!
The FightTube Kodi addon is a brand new addon from Rockcrusher that features a ton of great content for fans of boxing and MMA. There are hundreds of playlists worth of content from UFC replays, hype videos, fight previews, amateur events, and more..
After you install the addon, you’ll see the following options from the main menu:
- Bare Knuckle Gypsies
- Behind the Gloves
- Bellator MMA
- BKB Official
- Boxing Legends
- British Boxers
- England Boxing
- Fight Hub TV
- Fight Network
- GLORY Kickvboxing
- HBO Boxing
- IAF – International Akido Federation
- IFL TV
- Impact Wrestling
- International Federation of Muay Thai
- Irish BKB
- Jiu Jitsu World League
- Kungfu Life
- Kung Fu Magazine
- MMA Digest
- MMA Fighting on SBN
- MMA Junkie
- MMA Weekly
- Portland Wrestling
- Pro Fight League
- Seconds Out
- Shaolio Kung Fu
- SHOWTIME Sports
- Thai Boxing Voice
- The Ultimate Fighter
- UFC On Fox
- UFC – Ultimate Fighting Championship
- VIP Boxing Promotion
- WAKO Kickboxing
- World Karate Federation
- World Taekwondo
- Wrestling Hub
If you want to try out the FightTube Kodi addon, install it via our guide below:
NOTE: The FightTube Kodi addon pulls streams from legal and verified content on the internet and is 100% safe and legal to promote and use.
How to Install FightTube Kodi Add-on – UFC Replays (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://rockodi.com and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “rock”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “rock” > repository.rockcrusher.x-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Rockcrusher repository > Video Add-ons > FightTube > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Let us know if we can help you out!