The FDJ.HD, FrenchDJ Kodi addon is an almost all-in-one addon containing a few niche playlists to stream. The addon includes documentaries, music, illusions, and humor. Read all of the details in our guide now.
After installing FDJ.HD, you’ll see the following options from the main menu:
- Taboo Talk
- Hooligan & Racism
- Drugs & Sex
- Lifestyle & Party
- BodyMod & Fetish
- Condition & Obsession
- Food & Obesity
- Inequality & Benefits
- Fight Club & Thug Life
- Bad Lip Reading
- The President Show
- Ted Talks Funny
- Just For Laughs
- The Best Fails
- Fail Army
- David Blaine
- Criss Angel
- Chris Ramsey
- Julien Magic
- Derren Brown
- Ruch Ferguson
- A Million Card Tricks
If this addon sounds like something you would enjoy, check out our install guide for the FrenchDJ Kodi addon below.
How to Install FDJ.HD Kodi Add-on – FrenchDJ (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- Download the Frenchdj repo by clicking here and save it somewhere you can access from your Kodi box.
- From your Kodi home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > Select the frenchdj.repository.x-x-x.zip you downloaded above and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Frenchdj repository > Video Add-ons > Documented.HD > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
And that’s it! The add-on will be found in your Kodi video addons. Let us know if we can help you out!