The Earthcam Kodi addon gives you a unique view into webcams setup around the world. Stream webcams located in tourist locations and more.
The Earthcam Kodi addon allows you to stream webcams setup around the world. whenever you want.
EarthCam.com is the premiere network of scenic webcams and offers a complete database of interesting places and views from around the world. EarthCam.com is the world’s favorite webcam network and the EarthCam Network cameras have been seen on top news shows, including CNN Headline News.
Earthcam was recently updated to v1.1 which fixed the streaming issues a few users reported to us.
Earthcam Kodi Sections
- Featured Cams
- 11 featured popular webcams around the world. At the time of posting, this section includes streams such as the World Trade Center in New York, Wrigleyville in Chicago, The St. Louis Arch, Bourbon Street in New Orleans, and the Tokyo skyline.
Note that the Worldwide section still contains most webcams from the USA.
If you are interested in installing Earthcam, check out our install guide below.
How to Install Earthcam Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.co and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “fusion”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “fusion” > kodi-repos > english > repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > TVADDONS.co repository > Video Add-ons > Earthcam > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Note: In order for Earthcam to work, you need to enable both VideoPlayer InputStream and InputStream Adaptive. If the Earthcam Kodi addon doesn’t work for you and you have version 1.1, click here to make sure that both dependencies are enabled in Kodi.