The Duck Shit Kodi addon is a nice source PPV replays and wrestling highlights and content. It contains events, documentaries, original series, and more. Read more details in our guide.
The Duck Shit Kodi addon is a nice source for sports replays content. It is not a fork or continuation of any other addon.
After you install the Duck Shit addon, you’ll see some of the following content from the main menu:
- Live Shot Repeats
- PPV Events
- Studio Shows
- Random Events
A number of different wrestling companies are listed within the addon.
Check out the installation guide for the Duck Shit Kodi addon below.
How to Install the Duck Shit Kodi Addon – Standard Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://cellardoortv.com/repo/ and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like .cellar and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > .cellar > repository.cdrepo-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > CellarDoorTV Repo > Video Add-ons > Duck Shit > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Duck Shit Kodi Installation Failed
If you have issues downloading and installing the Duck Shit Kodi addon, it most like means that the repository is broke or down for maintenance. When you go to install a Kodi addon, it retrieves an addon zip from an internet address. If the repository is down, the “installation failed” Kodi error is a common message.
One solution for this problem is to make sure that you can access the repository address on the internet. Take the http address of the addon and try to access it from your phone or computer. If it is unaccessible, there is nothing you can do until it is back only.
As well, make sure that you are only installing Kodi addons from their original repository.
Duck Shit Kodi Error Check Log
Sometimes you may get a message telling you to check your Kodi error log. If you see this error while streaming video, it can mean that your cache is full. If this appears while trying to navigate menus in this Kodi addon, it means that the link you are trying to access does not exist anymore. If you are trying to start a stream from the addon, select another stream.
How to Fix Duck Shit Kodi Script Failed
The Kodi script failed error occurs when your addon fails to execute its function in a proper manner. The most likely cause of this error is because you are running an old or outdated version of Kodi. The addon is trying to use a dependency or script newer that what is installed on your machine and is giving you an error.
Always look to upgrade Kodi to its latest version to maximize success with your Kodi addons.
Duck Shit Kodi Failed to Install Dependency
If you get the “Failed to Install Dependency” error when trying to install the addon, it means that one of the extra modules was unable to install properly. This can be due to a number of reasons:
- The dependency listed in the addon code is out of date or not compatible with your version of Kodi (prevalent if you are running an old version).
- The host is currently offline for maintenance.
- The dependency does not exist at the address anymore.
Make sure that you are running the latest version of Kodi. If the dependency addon issue is due a host being down or an addon issue, we will do our best to update everyone via social media. Click here to read more about the “Failed to Install Dependency” error.
Duck Shit Kodi Not Working / Down
If the addon is not working and your issue is not covered in our guide above, make sure that you have the latest version of the addon installed. Use the top of our guide to verify the latest version.
Also, make sure that you are running the latest version of Kodi. Version of Kodi 16 and earlier are not compatible with addons anymore due to changes in scrapers and code.
Remember, Kodi addons simply query the public internet and do not host any host any streams. Streams, especially live content, is volatile and can go up and down. There is nothing you or the developer can do about streams not working in a lot of cases.
Let us know if we can help you out!