The Brain Drain Kodi addon from rockcrusher (Vortex) is a dream for those who love a good conspiracy theory. Featuring UFOs, government conspiracies, and historical anomalies, Brain Drain is a really nice addon to stop and make you think about the world around you.
February19th: The Brain Drain Kodi addon has been updated to v1.0.1 with 15 new sections added! If you are interested in weird history and unsolved mysteries, check out this addon today. We’ve bolded all of the new sections below.
The Brain Drain Kodi addon has a ton of categories and videos on conspiracy theories. Each one will make you question the world around you. If you are interested in this kind of thing, this addon is a pretty great source of content to check out.
After you install Brain Drain, you’ll see the following options from the main menu:
- Alltime Conspiracies
- Bedtime Horror Stories From The Clown
- Bizarre ER
- Conspiracy Files
- Corpse Husband
- Criminally Listed
- Darkness Prevails
- Doctor Horror
- DorsetGhost Mysteries
- Investigation Discovery
- Lazy Masquerade
- Mr. Nightmare
- Nightmare Fuel
- Rob Dyke
- Scary Mysteries
- Sir Psycho
- Southern Cannibal
- Strange But True Stories
- Strange Mysteries
- Swamp Dweller
- To Serve Man
- Top 5 Unknowns
- The Paranormal Files
- UFO Alien Documentary
- UFO Seekers
- UNIT #522
- Unsealed Files
- Unsolved Mysteries
- Vintage Files
- Weird Story
- Weird World
Each category inside of the addon is a show or special focusing on unsolved mysteries, conspiracy theories, or mysterious happenings.
Check out the installation guide for the Brain Drain Kodi addon underneath a special Kodi promotion for our viewers.
NOTE: Brain Drain only gets content from legal and verified sourcss!
How to Install Brain Drain Kodi Add-on – Standard Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://rockodi.com and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like rock and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > rock > repository.rockcrusher-x.x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Rockcrusher repository > Video Add-ons > Brain Drain > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Let us know if we can help you out!
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. KodiGuide is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.