One of the reasons why LazyTV is one of the best Kodi programs is because it makes watching TV on Kodi very easy! If you are comfortable with Netflix, then this add-on is something you must have! First, let’s take a look at how to install LazyTV:
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Get Add-Ons
- Select Kodi Add-On Repository
- Select Program Add-Ons
- Select LazyTV
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-On Enabled notification
After the program is installed, it may take a little while for the add-on to get setup. If you have a large amount of shows in your library, it has to go through all of them and detect what the next unwatched episode is.
Once LazyTV is setup, navigate to Programs > LazyTV and press the “c” button to bring up the context menu and then go into the add-on settings.
Once you are in the settings, you have the following options that you can setup:
- Choose whether LazyTV shows the next unwatched episode, a random episode, or prompts you to choose when you launch the program. When you go into the Kodi program, your choice will appear for all of your TV shows.
- Choose whether special shows show random episodes. This is handy if you have some comedy sitcom shows in your library that can be watched out of order like Friends or Big Bang Theory. I like to show the next unwatched episode by default and select a few shows for random order.
- Change the sorting of shows so that you can see latest episodes, # of seasons, # of unwatched shows, and even more show up.
- Automatically show a pop up that allows you to quickly launch the next show. I highly recommend you enable this choice as it makes watching multiple episodes very easy!
If you still aren’t convinced, go and download LazyTV and find out for yourself why it is one of the best Kodi programs. This add-on is well worth it.
Keep an eye on future posts from Kodi.Guide and let us know if you have any LazyTV questions!