For those that use a keyboard and not a basic remote, there are some great Kodi keyboard shortcuts you can use to make your life easier and make navigating Kodi a breeze.
Once you use these once or twice, they are very natural so work on just mastering a few at a time and make navigating Kodi easy.
Best Kodi Keyboard Shortcuts
- R – Rewind Kodi. Press it a few times to rewind 2x, 4x, 8x, and so on.-
- F – Fast forward Kodi. again, press it repeatedly to quicken the pace.
- P – Play your video back to regular speed.
- S – Stop your video.
- Spacebar – Toggle between pausing and playing your video
- + – Increase your Kodi volume.
- – – Decrease your Kodi volume
- \ – Toggle Kodi full screen and window. Very handy when you are multitasking, switch from full screen to window and back.-
- T – Toggle subtitles in Kodi on and off.
- Escape – Exit screen or go back to the Kodi home menu.
- A – Kodi audio out of sync? Use A to adjust the audio track over the video to line up the video and audio tracks.
- S – Quickly shutdown Kodi from its power menu no matter what screen you are in.
PROTECT YOURSELF ON THE INTERNET
Sign up for a premium Kodi VPN and access the internet unrestricted. We offer exclusive discounts for NordVPN, the highest respected VPN in the Kodi community. It has some great features for users:
Apps for Android, iOS, Mac, Linux & more
Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
Access to servers hundreds of VPN servers