Looking for the best Kodi box deals? Want to buy a new Kodi Android TV box? Follow our guide for the best options in the USA, UK and Canada for Kodi deals.
Is it time for a new Kodi box? Looking for a good Kodi Android TV deal? Android 4.4, installed on the majority of Kodi boxes, is almost three years old and has run its course. New features in the upcoming Kodi 17 version will require a minimum of Android 5.1 which means that support for 4.4 Android will be dropped! We have done research to find some of the best Kodi boxes that will keep up able to run Kodi as flawlessly as possible.
When looking at the best new Kodi box deals in the USA, UK, and Canada, there were some criteria we looked at.:
- Android 5.1+ Kodi boxes
- Amlogic S905-series CPU or better.
- Hard-wired Ethernet port.
- 2GB of RAM+
- Kodi 16.0+ pre-installed
Most other features are irrelevant. Android box sellers like to throw out buzzwords like “HD”, “4K”, or “3D” to make them sound up to date or more powerful. These words don’t say anything about the quality of the hardware, since Kodi add-ons are what drive the content to your TV screen.
If you want to be ambitious and not use Android, we recommend checking out a Chromebox, which has an Intel processor and PC specs. You can load an operating system called OpenELEC (or LibreELEC) onto it and enjoy Kodi.
So, if you need a new Kodi box for 2016-2017, check out some of our favorite options from the list below:
Best Kodi Box Deals for 2016-2017 – USA, UK, Canada
- NVidia Shield (Powerful Android box + gaming) – USA – Canada – UK (just updated 2017)
- T95z Android Box – USA – Canada – UK
- JynxBox J912 – USA – Canada
- Leelbox M9S Pro – USA – Canada
- Alfawise S912 – USA
- Minix Neo U1 – USA – Canada – UK
- Beelink GT1 – USA – Canada – UK
- Asus Chromebox (Can be loaded with OpenElec/LibreElec) – USA – Canada – UK
- If you are interested in a full Smart TV with built a built in Android OS ready for Kodi, Sony has a great line of Android Smart TVs
- 55-inches = Click here to check it out
- 65-inches = Click here to check it out
- 75-inches = Click here to check it out
Best Kodi Accessory & Add-on Deals
- IPVanish VPN – Use a VPN to secure your connection from your service provider and access all Kodi add-ons. VPN more info.
- Real-Debrid – Use Real-Debrid to increase the number of premium links returned in Kodi add-ons such as Exodus or SALTs. Real-Debrid more info.
- Easynews – A usenet provider such as Easynews gives you access to private servers and premium links to a lot of content not found in other Kodi add-ons. Easynews more info.
- Mini-Keyboard & Mouse – USA – Canada – UK – Upgrade from your Android remote to a full mini keyboard and mouse. Required for Asus Chromebox use too.
Amazon has plenty of other options as well, but this is a small collection of choice Android TV and other Kodi boxes we’ve filtered through. The large majority of Android boxes are manufactured in the exact same spot and are identical except for the brand name.
If you know of any other good Kodi box deals or you have any questions for us, just get in touch with us and we would be happy to help.
With Snoopers Charter and other internet privacy concerns, hide yourself on the internet with a reliable VIP VPN service like IPVanish. A VPN can make hide your internet traffic and make you appear as if you are from anywhere in the world. We offer 53% off IPVanish, which has some advantages too:
Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more
Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
7 day money back guarantee
The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
If you are interested in signing up, receive an automatic 53% off your first IPVanish bill by clicking here!