Grab some of the best AppLinked codes from this article, including a detailed guide, simple facts, and you can use AppLinked codes to download apps and stream content on any streaming device.
AppLinked codes work for the following devices:
- Android TV Boxes
- Amazon Fire TV / Stick / Cube
AppLinked was developed by Inside4Android. This app has been well-received by users and is becoming more popular every day.
Also, one point to note is that AppLinked Codes is one of the best replacements for Filelinked based on my test.
What is AppLinked?
Applinked is an Android app that provides easy access to storage lockers full of other apps. These lockers contain Android APKs not found on the Google Play Store. A lot of streaming apps are not on the Play Store, but Applinked provides an easy way to access them.
AppLinked has no registration process to use the app, so you don’t have to worry about giving out your personal information.
Also, AppLinked has an exemplary user interface overall. It is easy to understand and straightforward to navigate.
Are AppLinked codes safe to use?
AppLinked and its code are entirely safe to use. There have never been any malicious threats reported from using this app.
Also, I would highly recommend using a Kodi VPN to protect your personal information and be safe (when downloading 3rd party apps).
Sometimes, file names and app names can be modified by anyone, and they can trick you into downloading malware or a malicious file. Be cautious!
How to Install AppLinked in Android TV
- Download and install the Downloader app from the Play Store.
- From the Android TV box, hover over to the Downloader app. Type the code “41542” on the URL bar and download the app.
- From the top left, use the menu bar and select “Downloads.” Under the “Featured Downloads,” navigate down to the AppLinked app.
- Wait until the download starts, then select “Install.”
- After installing AppLinked, select “Delete” to remove the Applinked app file.
- Now, finally, AppLinked is installed, and you can open the AppLinked app and start using it.
How to Install AppLinked on the Amazon Fire TV
- Give access to your Amazon box to install apps from unknown sources. If you have the new FireStick interface, you will find this through Settings > Device > Developer Options. If you use the old interface, this can be found through Settings > System > Developer Options.
- Open the Amazon Appstore and look for the app “Downloader,” and install this on your device.
- Get back to the “Home screen” from the Downloader app, enter the code 63408. Tap the http:// address bar, type the following URL: https://go.aftvnews.com/63408, and select go.
- Wait until AppLinked downloads. Then, navigate down and select “Install.” Now, you have successfully installed AppLinked.
List of Top 5 Best AppLinked Codes (2022)
AppLinked Code 4444 — This code has an excellent collection of apps for utilities, TV shows, movies, and live TV.
AppLinked Code 3333 — This code has various APKs in multiple categories like movies, TV shows, live TV, sports, and documentaries.
AppLinked Code 6464 — This code has the latest movies, old movies, Cinema HD, movie HD, and sports.
AppLinked Code 4554 — This code has TV shows, movies, VPN, sports, live TV, and utilities.
AppLinked Code 8888 — This code has live TV, sports, and some exciting documentaries.
Best AppLinked Codes (2022)
AppLinked Code 911 — This code has Pluto TV, Plex TV, Filmrise, Mouse Toggle, and Fast Task Killer.
AppLinked Code 7777 — This code has Cinema HD, Cuco TV, Bee TV, UK Turks, Free Flix HQ, and Aston Cine.
AppLinked Code 727272 — This code has Film Plus, Cinema HD, Morpheus TV, Nova TV, Tea TV, Bee TV, Kidoodle TV, and Pluto TV.
AppLinked Code 719778818 — This code has MX Player, Pluto TV, Nova TV, Viva TV, and Flixoid.
AppLinked Code 301851852 — This code has two apps, Mouse Toggle and Tubi TV.
AppLinked Code 588201178 — This code has the VLC media player.
AppLinked Code 000111 — This code has Cat Mouse, live TV, IPTV Smarters Pro, Cinema HD, TV Bro, Nova TV, Film Plus, and Media Lounge.
AppLinked Code 363605206 — This code has MX Player Pro, live TV, Cinema HD, Strix TV, Media Lounge, and Film Plus.
AppLinked Code 849320303 — This code has DNS Changer, Flixoid, Mx Player, Bee TV, Cinema HD, Filmplus, Nova TV, Viva TV, and Tea TV.
AppLinked Code 2323 — This code has Mx Player, Swift Streamz, Bee TV, Cinehub, Cinema HD, Cyberflix, Film Plus, Flixoid, Tea TV, Cuco TV, and Media Lounge.
Our goal is that you now have a better understanding of the AppLinked APK and AppLinked codes.
And, of course, we have verified as working codes all the AppLinked codes you see in the lists above.
Again, I would highly recommend you download apps using a Kodi VPN for anonymity. Keep your personal information safe!