Tknorris has released a new Apple Trailers Kodi add-on, which lets you stream from Apple’s large database of movie trailers! Interested? Read on for information!
The Apple Trailers Kodi add-on let’s you watch movie trailers from Apple’s massive database of upcoming, new, and existing movie trailers.
This add-on is handy if you can’t decide what to watch and want to check out some trailers. As well, you can see what movies are coming soon so that you don’t miss what’s coming out!
Tknorris has also added some nice features to the add-on, like adding movies to your Trakt list and downloading trailers for later viewing.
Apple Trailers Kodi Add-on Features
- Use either Most Recent, Exclusive, All, or Most Popular categories as the list of movies.
- Watch 1080HD, 720HD, and SD trailers from the Apple Tralier’s website.
- Add movies to a Trakt List (Note: If you set a default Trakt List, movies in that list will be shown in Green)
- Add movies to CouchPotato using the CouchPotato addon.
- Download Trailers for later viewing (Note: Downloaded Trailers will show a label of (downloaded)
- The addon will play a downloaded trailer if it exists or stream from the Apple Trailer site if it does not.
Apple Trailers Kodi Add-on Install Guide
- Download the latest tknorris beta repository 1.0.5 here and save it somewhere safe
- From your Kodi main screen, navigate to SYSTEM > Add-on’s > Install From Zip
- Select the tknorris beta repo you download and click on it and then wait for the add-on enabled notification.
- Back in the Add-on’s menu, choose “Install From Repository” and choose the “tknorris beta repository” and then “video add-ons” and then “Apple Trailers” and then “install”.
- After the add-on installed notification, you are done! Apple Trailers can be found under your video add-ons.