Apocalpypse 720 is a really nice one-click Kodi addon, providing movies, stand up comedy, and 24/7 TV shows.
If you want a Kodi addon that is fast, easy to navigate, and with a lot of the most popular content, then Apocalypse 720 is what you need.
The addon comes from the Nole Dynasty, who also kills it with the Gridiron Legends addon for sports & IPTV.
Apocalypse 720 Latest Update
The latest version of the Apocalypse Kodi addon is v1.0.0 from October 22nd, 2019.
This is the original release of the addon.
Check out tsections listed to learn what you get when you install the addon.
Apocalypse 720 Sections
After installing the addon, it is broken down in the following way from the main menu:
- 24/7 TV Shows
- New Releases
- DC Comics
- Marvel Universe
- Stand Up
The Apocalypse 720 Kodi addon can be found in the Nole Dynasty Repository.
Check out the installation guide below.
How to Install the Apocalypse 720 Kodi Addon
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://repo.noledynasty.xyz and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like .nole and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > .nole > repository.noledynasty-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Nole Dynasty > Video Add-ons > Apocalypse 720 > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
How to Generate a Pin for Apocalypse 720 in Kodi
- Visit the Pin System website.
- Scroll down and click on Generate a Pin.
- Scroll down and wait until the timer reaches 0. Then click on Click to View Pin
- Copy the pin and enter it into the addon when you launch it.
Tip: Filtering Content in Kodi
Some sections within this addon contain hundreds of videos in a single playlist. To quickly find content you are looking for, follow this tip:
- From the folder of videos you want to find something in, press the left button on your Kodi remote to open up the side options menu.
- Scroll down to the Search option and click Enter.
- In the typing window, start to type what you want to see (e.g. “Alabama” for all Alabama games). As you start to type, the addon will filter out only the results that match your query.
- When you are done, click enter and you will have a much smaller subset of video files to stream.
- To empty your search query, press left again and click on search.
PROTECT YOURSELF ON THE INTERNET
Sign up for a premium Kodi VPN and access the internet unrestricted. We offer exclusive discounts for NordVPN, the highest respected VPN in the Kodi community. It has some great features for users:
Apps for Android, iOS, Mac, Linux & more
Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
Access to servers hundreds of VPN servers